Pages

Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Observation

On Saturday June 22nd ,2013 I attend an event in Brooklyn. I took Ajani with me. There were drummers there and  some of them held the drum between their legs as they move about and played. The even was  a fun event. On Wednesday June 26th at 7:20 pm Ajani's mother called me "Ma look at this". I walked to the living room and observed Ajani with a bottle held between his legs ,he is walking around pretending that the bottle is a drum . He is drumming on the bottle. When he saw me he said "Ma Ma" with a big smile on his face.
 It is very important that you give your infant/toddler different experiences. Brain development is built over time based on the experiences that your infant/toddler is exposed to. The brain only needs one exposure to an experience  you should provide positive experiences for your infant/toddler. Children like to practice their new skill . They are impulsive we need to guide them as they grow. We call this socialization. Children begin learning that same behaviors are not acceptable everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment