Pages

Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Taking initiative -Wanting to dress self

3 years and two months
December 7,2014


Earlier  this evening  Ajani put a pair of shorts on . I remember a few months ago he tried to put his pants on and put both legs in one foot of his pants. I discovered that when he tried to walk and was not able to .
 He is now 3 years and 2 months old .
 he does not want to go to bed because his mom went out .

It is 8:30 pm . He took off his all in one pajamas . "Na Na can I get a socks" . I got him a pair  and went back to typing . About 10 minutes went by . I hear him calling "NaNa look". I looked over . With a big smile "Na Na look I put my socks on". Wow that a good job ."yes I did I put my socks on " he said.

He is also able to put his boots on.

Infants/toddlers must be given the opportunity to build self-esteem and self confidence  which build competence. These are all school readiness skills and they are needed for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment