Pages

Translate

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

observation-December 7,2014

Observation
Time: 7:30 pm
Ajani age 3years.2 months
boy
Only child
I am sitting at the table . I put down my glasses on the table. Ajani takes up my glasses and  runs with it . I  called "Ajani give me my glasses " . He ran and put it under the couch. I got up and he stand in front of me with his hands stretched  out . I tried to get around him and he tried to block me by moving from side to side  with his hands out. He is also making a face naynaynay with his tongue sticking out.

I was able to get around him and as I kneel down to get  my phone from under the couch he again tried to block me. He got on his stomach and put his hands under the couch in an attempt to push my glasses further under the couch.
I was able to get my glasses.


This behavior is very interesting .
I wondered where does he learn it ,as he goes to a baby sitter  with one other child that is younger than he is .
Is this behavior the inception of bullying ? Or can it become such if this 3 year old is not guided towards  positive behavior?  As a caregiver it is very important for you to be in tune with your toddler this will allow you to observe and guide . Guidance teachers discipline which will result in  socially acceptable behaviors .It is important to guide infants/toddlers towards the behavior that you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment