Pages

Translate

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Brushing teeth

November 27th
Time :7:50m
Age 3.2

Ajani is running with speed  from the bathroom and he darts under the table. His mother walks into the room . Ajani she calls .No  I don't want to ,No I don't want to . What is the problem ? I asked as I paused my fingers above the key pad on the computer. "He don't want to brush his teeth". Ajani is still under the table repeating "I don't want to".

This activity is a challenge and will take some time for him to understand that brushing your teeth is a life long activity. This will take some time for him cooperate for now he  cries when he gets it done . His mother puts the tooth paste on the tip of his rag  and uses it to clean his teeth.
Share the blog with your friends


Follow us on Twitter @KinderSuccess
Like us on Facebook Kindergarten-Success
Follow us on Instagram KindergartenSuccess


No comments:

Post a Comment