Pages

Translate

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Making choices- Brain development

October 28,2014
8:40am
3.1yrs
Ajani has been awake since 6:00am . He walked to the kitchen and I asked "Ajani what do you need? I want breakfast" he said. I wormed up some oat meal for him . I got his table and his chair . Here is your breakfast .
"That's not breakfast that's oat meal" he said with a straight face . I kept a straight face trying not to let him see that I was surprised at his response. " What would you like for breakfast I asked"?
He placed his pointer on his cheek and began I want egg, turkey bacon and plantain . Ok I will make it for you." Okay" he said.
I made his breakfast while he waited . I gave it to him and he at most of it. I cut the plantains in circles. He  began to stack them and they kept toppling over. Mommy look I made a cake.

Pretend play is a skill that young children need before they get to kindergarten. Infants and toddlers must be given the   tools that will allow them to be creative  . When you toddler is using his potty for a hat go along with her by saying wow that is  nice hat.
Share the blog with your friends


Follow us on Twitter @KinderSuccess
Like us on Facebook Kindergarten-Success
Follow us on Instagram KindergartenSuccess


No comments:

Post a Comment