Pages

Translate

Thursday, May 8, 2014

First complete question

Observation : Ajani walked over to the kitchen area and asked his mom "What are you cooking"
This  is his  first complete question.

 I recall the days when he wanted an egg and once  you take it from the fridge he would began to scream" I want egg " Ajani you cant eat it like this .I need to cook it. I would allow him watch as I cook it. He eventually stopped crying when he request an egg and he sees it. he would stand and watch while it is being made. He gradually began to understand language. You need to be patient with your infant/toddler talk them through their challenges and they will begin to understand.
Now he gets it the word cook with the action. He has learned that in order to eat an egg is must be cooked and he must wait for it to be cooked. he is learning self-regulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment