Pages

Translate

Friday, May 30, 2014

Brain Developmemt -Observation-

Ajani 2.7 years
 May 25th 2014 
Time began 12:30 pm
I took a shower and decided to remove the nail polish from my toes. I sat on the bowl  with my legs toward the door. Ajani opened the door . I put my leg toward the door to prevent him from entering in . He had his potty in his hand. He bends down and pushed  the potty in and  said "under" then his small body followed the potty. He got in side " NaNa what you doing " " I am cutting my toe nails ". You cutting nails?' Yes I am cutting my toe nails.
He turned on the faucet  and began playing in the water. He is standing on the rim of the tub with  his big toe on the door of the cabinet that the sink sits in. he began filling the soap dish with water and pouring it out . he then took the soap . "what are you doing I asked "washing" are you washing your hands I asked him. Yes wash, he said. I am finish with my toes and I am observing him. He pit his hand on the mouth of the sprout where the water is coming out and the water begins to spray on me " you should not do that your are wetting me . He burst out laughing and kept his  hand over the mouth of the space where the water is coming from it is now spraying on the curtain and he is laughing . "Look Ma water " as he  points. Now he is tying to drink for the faucet with his tongue. Now he is dipping his hand in the water and he is splashing me ," ouch "I said  and he is laughing and keeps doing it. He just fill the cut with water and pour it down his  shirt. Ajani I think you had enough fun now we need to change your shirt. Lets say bye to  the water and the cup. "Bye water bye Cup" . Mammy Mammy look "shirt wet" "wow Ajani your shirt is wet".
Allow your infant to explore is very important. They are born scientist but will not develop that skill if they are not given the opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment