Pages

Translate

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Discovery

Your infant/toddler loves to experiment. Ajani was eating a banana that he requested . He now request items . I broke the banana in three pieces and gave it to him in a bowl. He was eating then decided to put one piece on the floor and mashed it. I observed him smashing it on the floor then taking it up in his hand and squashing it in his hand  and it went through his fingers. He opened his hand and said "ma can I wash". Yes you can but first I need to pick up the pieces of  Banana  from the floor. He watched as I cleaned up the floor . He then went to wash his hands.

You have to be very patient with your toddler/infant . You house should also be infant/toddler friendly this allows your infant/toddler to freely explore without hearing the word "No".

No comments:

Post a Comment