Pages

Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

The First 2000 Days Campaign -A healthy start begins with a healthy brain

This post was done on Tuesday  of this week  one of my readers emailed me and pointed out that  that I  forgot  to add "not" in the title without the word it sure changes the message. I would like to thank my reader for the email. This is what learning is about we each help . Thanks.

Where you are born should  NOT determine your destiney - The first 2000 days
When will we begin the conversation about the importance of  quality infant/toddler  care in our communities? Please take a look and share with your friends.

The Raising of America: Early Childhood and the Future of our Nation (56 min) - Watch Preview
Supporting Episodes
(25 min each; working titles)

No comments:

Post a Comment