Pages

Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Is Your baby too young?

Today I was speaking with a mom and I told her that we have a site that  gives advice on how to get your infant/toddler the social, emotional and cognitive skills they need prior to entering school. The mom responded, "my baby is almost 1.5 and is too young." It's because or responses like this why I created the blog.

I want to help parents and caregivers understand it isn't too early to begin working with your infant/toddler to develop the cognitive, social and emotional skills that are critical to learning especially when they arrive at school.  In the long run you will be doing your baby a great service by getting them ready to learn. Remember you are your child's mirror to the world and first teacher.

Do not wait until your baby begins school for the teaching to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment