Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dad's this info is for you too

I  hope you are having a wonderful day.

Many times when I approach a dad with the flier and tell them about the class they say, "I'll give it to my wife". As a clear my throat, I respond, "Dad you need to know this information also. If you are spending the day with your baby you should also know some age appropriate activities to do. Or if mom forgets something you can say..."

On Friday, June 14 we had an event geared toward the fathers and relationships with their babies which includes building the relationship for learning. After all you are their first teacher.

So dad, the next time you want to say, "I'll give it to my wife" think about it and remember you too are the mirror to your babies world.

Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment