Pages

Translate

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Socilization-Self-Concept

Self-Concept is a very important for children to learn  during the  early stage of development . Young children  will begin to indicate this skill by :signaling to their care giver that they have a need, explore   own body as your  infant  becomes a toddler she will strive for  independence and will begin to test her limits.
Ajani is now 2.7 months and that is what he is doing  for example :  Yesterday we were in a hotel  and he kept un-locking  the door and we keep asking him not to . The third time he went back  to the door looked at me and  with a stern voice :I said Ajani do not open the door. He is starring at me across the floor , he smiled but I did not smile back. He kept looking at me and is slowly moving his hand toward the door knob . I firmly said Do

No comments:

Post a Comment