Pages

Translate

Monday, May 20, 2013

Observation

Last (5/15)night I was on the  J train heading to Manhattan . A mother came the train with two  young children . They sat across from me. They younger child is about 3yrs she had a large pacifier in her mouth . She was actually trying to speak with it in her mouth. This  slows the development of speech in many children and as a result it cost the city millions to correct this via speech therapy.  I was on the train for a while and the mother kept giving feeding both children candies. The ones that are full with dye. I was tempted to say something but I did not. Would you have said something?
 On my way home I had to take the 2 train . There was a mom on the train with three children, ages 4,3, and a few months. She was busy playing a game on her phone . The children tried speaking with her but she kept saying "leave me alone".
When you are traveling with your children you should allow them to take a toy, a book, a game etc this way they will have some entertainment for their travel and you will not feel like they are bothering you.

No comments:

Post a Comment