Pages

Translate

Monday, March 25, 2013

Parenting... show them love

I know several mothers are single parents.  You may get frustrated at times, however try your best not to take it out on your infant/toddler. Remember they did not ask to be born.

Those emotions are felt by the baby believe it or not... They pick up on everything healthy and unhealthy. They baby will feel unwanted, unloved and unwelcomed. That's not an experience you want for your baby.

Remember you are the mirror to the world.

Cursing is also something that you should try not to do around your baby.  You are your baby's protector...when you look at your baby remember that as long as they are ok nothing else really matters.

Yes I understand you have to be well in order to provide the quality care to your infant/toddler.

I am a single parent and get frustrated at times for several reasons but I use my support system and do not allow it to transfer to my son because I know it's unhealthy.

If you need to vent speak to close friends or join a parent group either face to face meetings or online. There are several parent groups out there just google a few.

Let me know your thoughts

Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment