Pages

Translate

Monday, April 14, 2014

Work ethincs - begins durning years 0-3

This morning I did laundry and Ajani came with me. He usually want to help . I picked him up and he put the coins in machine. he helped to put the clothes into the machine. of course he climbed in one of the empty washing machines and was not able to climb back out. He called for help "nana help I am stuck". I helped him out   and we headed to the elevator :we got on "my hat  he said , with  his hand  on his head" We went back and got his hat from .machine. His memory is intact . The ability to recall is very important for school and it begins during these years.
That is why it is important for you to play children music for your baby it helps to develop memory skills among other skills

No comments:

Post a Comment