Pages

Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Throwing

Ajani is still in the throwing phase. When he is inside he throws what every he is able to pick up. Last week I bought a pumpkin and he picked it up  then he said "ma heavy" Yea Ajani it is too heavy for you to throw,  I said. I extended his language . Every moment is a teaching one.  He has a new habit when he is in the car he takes off his shoes and throws it in the front. The first time he did that it was  little scary . He also takes off his socks and throws them.
Once he gets in the car his shoes are take off. I usually say "Ajani we are going for a long ride so I m taking off your shoes so your feet can relax" OK he usually say. It is very important to explain to your infant/toddler what is going to happen. This gives them a sense of control as  your infant develops this will be very important , communication that is open.

No comments:

Post a Comment