Pages

Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2013

A few days ago I was searching for some information and stumbled on a DNAInfo article about President Obama visiting a Brooklyn H.S. on Friday 10/25/13. After clicking on that article I then saw another DNAInfo article on Hilary Clinton.

This is a Must read she is advocating to early education campaign and giving parents more of a voice and opportunity within the workplace to be able to spend time with their children.

This speaks to the heart of why my mother and I created a parent blog and conduct classes for parents and their babies and started the First 2000 Days New York Campaign.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the article.

www.SabreeEducationServices.com * Follow us on Twitter @KinderSuccess * Join us on Facebook KindergartenSuccess * Instagram KindergartenSuccess


Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment