Pages

Translate

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Critical thinking

Observation
May 27th,2015
African America boy
3.7years old
Time 8:30am
Ajana calles NaNa I think that the turtle is hungry . Really I will get the food down for you. "No NaNa wait.he said as if he is in a hurry. The food for the turtle is on  is on the top of a small book shelve. He came back with his small foot ball and began to throw it towards the top of the book shelf. :Ajani what are you doing ?I asked. "I want to get it". He continue to throw the ball until he hit down the food. It did not fall from the the book shelf instead it  fell on the side  on the shelf. talking to himself"I know I'm goig get my chair". He went and got his chair took it to the book shelf climbed on the chair and got the turtle food. "Look NaNa I got it ,with a big smile ".
Brain development it at it's best .

No comments:

Post a Comment