Pages

Translate

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Parks for toddlers--National listing of parks

I just stumbled on a great website. It provides an accurate list of US parks, museums, beaches that is family oriented. I felt I had to share this great find. Click here for details, I would bookmark this.

A few weeks ago we had a meeting to attend (last minute invite) and at first it was ok to have Ajani there because there was a backyard. Then I was asked to leave the patio area so they could mop (tile floor). Needless to say I wasn't too happy about that because first off this meeting was not planned and now I'm in an area I am not too familiar with so I don't know where an appropriate park is for a toddler.

We all know that many parks are designed with the older children in mind. As we drove around looking for a park I said to myself, there should be a directory of parks. All I can say is thank you, ParkGrades

It would be great if there is an international component or similar website, just a thought I'm putting out there.

Let me know your thoughts

Be well

Follow us on Twitter @KinderSuccess
Like us on Facebook KindergartenSuccess

 

No comments:

Post a Comment