Pages

Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Observation -Young children learn on their own


February 18th 2015
Age 3.4 months
Gender boy

It is about 8:30 am Ajani walked up to his mom and said to her can I button. Do you want to button my shirt  she asked ?yes replied the child. She stand  in front of him and he began to button her shirt . He was a little frustrated but with some encouragement  from his mom in  a low voice -you don't have to cry just take your time and try his mother  said to him. He got the button through the hole and he let out a big I did it.

That was his first time buttoning .

We then left for the journey to the subway .We got outside and he wants to walk backwards . I allowed him to do it for a while . When we got off at our stop he wanted to walk up the steps backwards which I allowed him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment