Pages

Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Experience-Traveling workshop at the Black Educators conference

Good morning,
Yesterday  I had a wonderful time facilitating my workshop. One of the things I enjoyed most about giving this workshop is the ice-breaker . It allows participants to share experiences and helps give them a clear understanding of the mile stones and it's importance to infants and toddlers development.
The participants enjoyed the in information and it was a an eye opener for them.Whenever I give this workshop the participants walk away knowing and understanding that each child's experience is different and  they must individualize  for them.
 As we ended the workshop they understood the importance of quality care for infants and toddlers and the importance of positive socialization and the life long benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment