Pages

Translate

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Language development -Brain development

This is  an observation.
Saturday October 5th 2014
Time 9:00am  Age of child 3.1yrs


Today I had to take my 17yr for  an exam in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. We all went with her . Ajani was still asleep we wrapped him in a blanket  instead of waking him up to get him dressed. We got to  Bay Ridge at 7:30am. We waited until 7:50 then I walked my daughter to the  entrance  door and gave her a kiss  wished her good look and went back to the car. We sat wondering what can we do in the area for three  hours.

We began driving round the neighborhood admiring the beautiful homes and well kept lawns. We ended up on main street and picked up  parent magazine. I began leafing through the pages. Ajani  yelled "Na Na I want the book ". I turned my head and he is pointing to the floor. It was a magazine and I gave it to him and continued to look for an activity that we can do.


A few minutes later his mom called him"Ajani Ajani " he did not respond . "Ajani I am calling you what happen you do not want to talk to me "  "No". "Why you do not want to talk to me"? Ajani responded "I m reading". I turned my head to see what he was reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment