Pages

Translate

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Language development -4years and 8 months

observation:
May 27,2016
Brooklyn
Time _ after 2pm

Ajani begins to walk down the stairs . I held his hand and he stopped. "NaNa if you hold my hand I will fall and buss my mouth then you will need to take me to the hospital. Do you want that to happen NaNa? No I don't .So nana don't do that again . Now moving I will walk by  myself.

Looking at his thought process he clearly understands language .He has good expressive language skills.
 He is using many words that he will be introduced to on paper. Having the experience with these words will make it easy for him to transition to the written form of communication. In order for children to read they need these basic language skills: receptive, expressive, comprehension and listening skills.

Sabree Education Services
347-524-4178
 
https://zenolive.com/islandvoicesradio
Listen by phone 605-562-6077

No comments:

Post a Comment