Pages

Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

Problem solving

Observation :
Age : 3years and 2 weeks.
October 3,2014
Time 8:15 am
Yesterday  Ajani was playing with a small lint remover roll . I told him that I did not want him to play with it . I took it from him and put it on top of the microwave  that is sitting on a cabinet. I moved away and sat down at the table. Ajani found a an Asian fan (circle) on the floor . He threw it toward the lint remover on the micro-wave. The fan hit the lint remover and it fell to the ground." Look NaNa with a big smile on his face I got it".


I wanted to laugh but I could not . Realizing that the new three year old has out smart me I stood amazed . I reflected on the opportunities  that he has had in the past three years that allowed him to develop his problem solving skills, the ability to think on his feet, self esteem, self confidence ,competence and the ability to take risk.
 His wiring in his brain has had a chance  to connect. We will observer the development of his brain within  the next 12 months.


I would like to hear your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment